Welcome to our gymnastics program! We are so glad you stopped by to check us out.
All Gymnastics Classes:
- Are 45-75 minutes
- Are capped at 5-8 students
- Have 1 Head Adult Instructor and often, 1 Junior Instructor
- Are divided by both age and ability levels
- Follow a USAG progression model
We find that gymnasts are the most successful when they have 3 things:
- Consistency: Athletes get stronger faster with the more time they spend in the gym. Dropping in and out of classes is not conducive to learning gymnastics.
- A relationship with his/her coach: Our classes are small so each coach can learn how to motivate your child.
- A team: Having a supportive social environment among peers is crucial!
Our yearly gymnastics curriculum is designed to be safe and progressive as we work through successive skills, set forth by USA Gymnastics (USAG). We engage the children by making sure our material is fresh, fun and creative. We also offer periodic exhibition opportunities and gym events they can look forward to and be a part of throughout the year.
We divide our gymnastics program into Preschool (ages 3-4 yrs), School Age Gymnastics (ages 5yrs+) and Tumbling classes (all ages). We offer Toddler Open Gym passes for children under the age of 3 years. Our USAG competitive team is comprised by invitation only.
The Preschool program runs on a month to month agreement but the Gymnastics and Tumbling classes require a 6 month agreement (tuition still billed monthly). We start all gymnasts and tumblers on a four week trial before entering into a 6 month membership. It is not necessary for preschoolers to start on a trial, as their membership is month to month.